Thursday, September 18, 2008

The things she learns

The other day we were reading a book to A about a car and a man named Sam. It was really sweet. She loved it! The one page read, "I love my car. I keep my car clean." A reached over my lap to touch the couch. She was moving her hand in a circular motion. Ah ha! She was cleaning the couch! It was so sweet.

Yesterday we went to playdate at a neighbor's house and the mom brought out dish towels for the girls to use for twirling and dancing. A looked at the towel she was handed and immediately began to clean the floor, couch, etc. I just had to laugh!

Can you tell part of our day always involves cleaning something? ;-)

HA

2 comments:

Jodesly said...

Can I send my girls to your place for training in this area?

When I start cleaning, Pippa asks, "Mommy, is somebody coming over?" It's true. It's happened more than once. Sad, sad, sad state of affairs. Maybe I should come for the lessons, come to think of it.

Sweet stories!

J said...

This is cracking me up! ;-) Perhaps we can swap lesson topics b/c there's a lot I'd like to learn from you!

Perhaps we could form curriculums... I'm getting ideas! ha