Friday, September 19, 2008

Something Green





A friend recently told us about this super easy recipe to make our own laundry detergent. Not only does it work but it saves money! You can do 40-50 loads of laundry for $3! Get out! All it takes is Borax, Washing Soda and Soap!

A and I made up our first batch today. I have to say it was one of the first times in our marriage that I was truly sad to realize that we don't have enough dirty clothes to do laundry! ;-) I can't wait to try it out our new recipe! I guess A and I might just have to play outside some more, dirty our clothes, and well... wash them up! :-)

Going green!

3 comments:

J said...

It totally works! :-))

Ranger Rich said...

And so - where is the recipe?

Since you have so much, I'll be dropping my clothes off tomorrow.
Shall we say 7am ?

J said...

Ha!